Shipping and Frequently Asked QuestionsHow to fill out collar page order form FORM HELP
how to measure a martingale dog collar
Please note, use cm for small dog's.
1) A Martingale collar must open wide enough to fit over head and ears.
2) A Martingale collar must cinch up tight around your dog's neck when the dog pulls, without choking the dog -- measure the narrowest part of your dog's neck.
For dogs with thick coat measure under the coat.
3) A Martingale collar sits in the middle of your doggie's neck so it doesn't hang down -- measure around your dog's neck at the mid point.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR V- HARNESS
HOW TO MEASURE Your Dog's Harness Size Video
Choose your webbing color
PLEASE NOTE Webbing information:
1 inch Webbing Choices above -- my stock is often changing. New colors added include Vibrant Raspberry! Dark Raspberry SOLD OUT.
3/4 inch limited color supply of webbing colors. New color 3/4 medium Rosey Pink! Hot pink 3/4 inch SOLD OUT.
1/2 inch webbing black only, the space for writing on the leash is limited to only Font #7 2 inch wide webbing black only.
please note: I will taper the webbing to make sizes that are in between my webbing widths. Dogs love tapered because it helps distribute the pressure against their neck.
I have a LOT of fleece colors!!--
if you see it on the website I will most likely have that color. I also have a lot of patterns for fleece (see Deals or Specials page for ultra fleece patterns)
Main colors I have in various shades are Red, Black, Brown, Pinks, Blues, Turquoise, Gold/Yellow, Greens, Lilac/purple, Cream.
For the Fun Faux Fur, I have teal, fuschia, deep purple.
Sherpa fleece, black.
Here is the RIBBON gallery note: If you don't see what you need here, I may have it!
I have lots of ribbons !
Choose Your Font and Embroidery Figure
Font Choices: PLEASE NOTE: FONT's #2, #5 and #6 are FANCY FONTs, some letters many not be your normal looking letter. If you have any question about how the letter will look please ask me. For clarity choose: Font's #1 or #7 as these are the most legible.
See More Embroidery Figures by clicking HERE!
...ask me if you would like something not shown, I have lots!
Embroidery samples choices click above
Shipping, Processing, Returns and Repairs
USA & CANADA
1. Shipping via Canada post regular parcel
2. Canada post ships in 7-12 days
3. note: occasionally orders to USA take longer, I have found certain states are slow to get their orders, sorry I can't control this, speak to your postal service.
4. I can offer faster shipping, with more bells and whistles, but it costs more.
- International Orders
1. Shipping via Canada post international
2. Shipping time varies
3. I may need to charge extra shipping for orders abroad
4. I appreciate your business so please feel free to discuss shipping
- I don't want you to turn away based on shipping - I have tried to set my prices as fairly as possible given the constraints of paypal.
1. I try to create your personalized purchase in the order they are received
2. Due to the popularity of these hand-crafted unique collars orders may take 2-3 weeks to create, depending on the time of year and how busy I am. Please understand it is just me taking orders, sending email, creating designs, keeping inventory/stock, photos, shipping, promo, actual craftsmanship etc...
3. Larger orders and braided leashes take more time for me to make so I will sometimes finish the small orders and then dedicate time to the bigger request
4. If you need a rush order please tell me what your specific deadline is and I will try my best to accommodate you
5. On occasion a custom designed article may need refitting please keep this in mind if your item is needed for a specific date or function
1. Send item back for correction of spelling, phone number or size. Please send me an email so we can sort out any concerns you may have.
2. No refunds, due to the custom nature of these items.
- Repairs & resizing
1. See here for instructions and cost
- Special Orders
1. Would you like a design of collar or leash that you don't see here? Please ask me, I will try to see if I can make it or direct you to who I think may
- Color Disclaimer
I make every effort to ensure that the product descriptions and photographs provided are accurate however, I cannot accept responsibility for slight variances in color or style. Due to many contributing factors, I cannot guarantee that the colors displayed on the website will exactly match the color of the product.
There are many variables which can change the way you "see" the colors as you view my site, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, VGA card, resolution of your computer, and browser used. I cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
If you would like to see actual colors, please contact me for a swatch. I appreciate your understanding in this regard.
- CUSTOM Handmade WORK DISCLAIMER
1. I love dogs and enjoy creating safe, comfortable and fun items for you to celebrate your special friendship with your pooch, or pooches!
2. I reserve the right to exercise my artistic judgement where necessary. This includes colors used for the embroidery work -- If you consider a color absolutely mandatory please specify in a note to me so that I can highlight that for myself on my work sheet.
3. These collars are each one-of-kind made by human hand, not a robot.
I do my very best to provide a unique collar to the specifications you provide, however slight variances will occur do the handmade nature of these items.
*Certain conditions may apply to very large orders, international orders, or thick orders or heavy orders.
Susan Garrett Agility Blog Susan Garret Blog